Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on June 17, 2016. This week Dr. Brian Pietrosimone, PhD, ATC joins us to discuss his recent research. Dr. Pietrosimone is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Exercise and Sport Science at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill. Follow Dr. Pietrosimone on Twitter @.
* What Should Athletes do to Minimize Risk of Reinjury After ACL Reconstruction Surgery?
* Return to Sport and BMI are Associated with Quality of Life After an ACL Reconstruction
* 2016 Patellofemoral pain consensus statement from the 4th International Patellofemoral Pain Research Retreat, Manchester. Part 2: recommended physical interventions (exercise, taping, bracing, foot orthoses and combined interventions)
* Lasting Effects in Training & Conditioning
* The Association Between Serum Biomarkers of Collagen Turnover and Subsequent Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rupture
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)